10 Best Web Hosting for Joomla in Europe (2023) 🇪🇺
Introduction to JoomlaJoomla is a free CMS tool to build and manage websites with ease.Joomla is simple, smart and effective to maintain professional CMS with a few clicks and know that everything works as intended. Joomla provides that with its core, modules, components, plugins, templates and language packs.
What is Joomla Hosting Provider?Joomla is a feature-rich CMS used to create websites, blogs, and other online applications. Hosting providers designed for Joomla offer one-click installation, pre-installed themes and modules, as well as specialized tools to assist in the creation and maintenance of a Joomla website. Joomla Hosting is a specialized web hosting service that provides the necessary server resources for hosting websites built with the Joomla content management system (CMS). This service allows users to create and manage Joomla websites without any coding knowledge. It is a fast and easy way to get a Joomla website up and running.
Why Use Joomla in Europe?Joomla is widely popular in EU, with its mobile-ready and user-friendly way to build a website. Having a multitude of designs and options, thousands of websites use Joomla in Europe, including The Scottish Government, Birmingham City Council, Harvard College, Geographical Magazine to name a few. Those sites are updated weekly or fairly often and are secure. You can follow their example and build a solid website in Europe using the Joomla platform.
8. A2 Hosting
9. GreenGeeks Web Hosting
7 Most Reviewed Joomla Hosting Providers (Nov 2023)
BENEFITS of Joomla in EuropeJoomla has almost 2 Million active websites, and almost 10% of business websites run on Joomla. That is made possible, mainly because Joomla has many powerful benefits and it is:
- A flexible system - easy to extend and customise
- Search engine optimised out of the box
- Free forever Open Source software
- Security conscious development with an excellent track record
- Packed with over 70 translation packs
- Growing organically with the help of its community
- Making it seamless to publish and edit content
- Having Global and Professional Support
- Growing organically with the help of its community
- Helping people and businesses to build powerful PHP applications
How to Optimize Your Website Using Joomla?Your Joomla website can be optimised quickly and easily. As with other sites, you can improve your loading speeds and make meaningful URLs with keywords instead of random jibber. For SEO optimisations you should use Joomla SEO extensions such as QuixRank. With it, you can change the name of your title; put a focus keyword in your permalink, title and meta description in Joomla. The next step is to fix broken links. The simplest way does not require installations of any kind. Just use the Joomla Redirect Manager. Head over to the redirect manager, click on a broken link from the list. It will take you to the Edit Link panel. Afterward, you should optimize your site for mobile use. Do that with Joomla AMP created by Google. It is simple and easy, but also necessary, as over 52% of internet users are browsing from their phones. While discussing Google creations for site optimisation, add the FAQ Schema, too. You can create one and add it using Quix.
Joomla ConclusionJoomla makes it accessible to people to build reliable and trustworthy sites. It offers plenty of options for optimisation, development and management with a few clicks. If even actual governments and agencies trust Joomla for their websites, you should also do that or at least consider it.
Joomla CMS FAQ
What Is Joomla?
Joomla is open-source and free content management system, with an intuitive interface. You can create both websites and applications with it. Joomla is written in PHP and uses MySQL database to store the data while using object-oriented programming techniques. It can be set up with one-click install through web hosting control panel.
How Good is Joomla vs Wordpress?
Comparing Joomla and WordPress, both are powerful and popular Content Management Systems (CMS). They both offer a wide array of features and customization options, so it really depends on the specific needs of the user. Joomla is often used for larger websites with more complex requirements, while WordPress is much easier to use and is a great choice for smaller websites and blogs. Both systems have their own unique advantages and disadvantages, so the best option for any given user will depend on their individual requirements.
What Is Joomla Used For?
Joomla is used to build dynamic websites and applications with it. Joomla is multilingual and supports over 75 languages to connect users of different nationalities. Joomla creates responsive websites. That is a plus as almost everybody experiences the Web via their phones. Above all, Joomla is so easy to use, you can make different websites, blogs, forums, e-commerce sites and many others.
Why Use Joomla Instead of Other CMS Platforms?
Joomla is free, open-source, secure and has the following benefits:
- Access Control List will help you in managing the users of your site.
- You can design as many menus as you want.
- Joomla gets you a fully SEO optimized website with the help of specific extensions.
- You will seamlessly maintain images.
- You can easily add a contact form.
- Updates are done with 1-Click.
- You can redirect URLs without prior technical knowledge.
How to Install Joomla's New Version?
To install a new version of Joomla you would need to do the following:
- Log in to Joomla as administrator.
- Click Components on the top menu bar.
- Click on Joomla! Update. If an update is available, click Install the Update.
What Do Experts Recommend for Joomla Web Hosting?
As Joomla is free and open-source, it comes recommended. It is easy to combine it with most huge and popular web hosting plans. We at HTH.guide would recommend to see which Joomla web hosting has good user reviews. All of this information is available on HTH's website or the Hosting Finder tool, as they show a final score of all of the reviews (good or bad). This way, you can see the best recommendation for you.
How To Switch Hosting With Joomla?
If you are wondering how to switch the hosting provider while you already have a website running on Joomla, you need to follow a few simple steps. To copy your Joomla website to a new web space, you simply need to use a tool called Akeeba Backup and:
- Use Akeeba Backup to produce a .jpa file.
- Know that the .jpa file contains all folders/files and database files, plus an installer.
- Kickstart.php (from Akeeba) is used to unpack the .jpa file.
- Run the installer and install your site like a normal Joomla install.
- The installer automatically changes the configuration for restoring to a different location and prompts for the new database details you need to confirm.