On This Page: [hide]
The analysis incorporates user opinions from selected authoritative sources.
In these reviews we analyze user satisfaction in relation to the quality of services provided by WebHostingPad.
Customer evaluation in price/quality ratio. Promptness in solving consumer problems. Assortment of services offered and level of difficulty in communicating with WebHostingPad.
The rating at the end of this review is calculated with the help of AI based on information gathered solely from user reviews. We hope you find the information below useful.
|Address||318 Half Day Rd Suite 197 Buffalo Grove IL 60089|
|Server Locations||United States, Hong Kong, Korea|
Number of Reviews
Avg. Review Score
Hosting Information Score
Our Star Rating is optimally objective and precise, as it is based on detailed data for each hosting company.
The customer opinions rating of WebHostingPad hosting, according to Trustpilot are primarily positive, which is quite expected for this company as we found out ourselves.
The company received a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars with 84% of 25 customers who reviewed it saying its services are on an Excellent level:
We couldn’t help to notice that the company also cares about the negative reviews of customers as one employee provided the unsatisfied user beneath with an adequate and well-informed fact-based answer:
WebHostingPad Conclusion & Final Verdict
As an overall summary, we would say that working with this hosting company is not by far a choice that is a mistake.
We were satisfied with the support and how easy the main admin panel is to work with. At this price, they are a very competitive company which we do like.
- Fast and adequate customer support.
- Easy to work with dashboard.
- Competitive pricing.
- Lots of free features.
- Support is fast, but sometimes takes time to research a question that is more sophisticated.
- Could do even better on GT Metrics as some of the sites we tested did not return as good result as other.
- They do not have Europe servers, even though the customer support explained that there are no downtime complaints from customers based in the old continent.
- Even though it is good, there is a lack of information on the security they provide and no embedded DDoS protection information.
Stay Away, Consider or Go For It?
If you are wondering whether to buy services from WebHostingPad, we would advise that you go right ahead and dive in. Even though they lack European servers, they offer good uptime, excellent support, very little downtime and they pay a lot of attention to customers who are unsatisfied.