12 Best Website Builders in UK (Update 2023) 🇬🇧
What Is Website Builder ProviderA website builder provider is a business that delivers web design services, usually as a website builder platform. This platform generally provides users with a selection of tools and features to create and maintain their own websites, including drag-and-drop page building, hosting, domain registration, and more.
Website builder is integrated software, that is designed to set your website up in a matter of minutes time. Best part is - no skill required. If you are a freelancer, small business owner, blogger or just want a cool website for your project, you can now do all of this from the comfort of your home.
Website Builder Providers for UK Market
10. Wix Hosting
11. IONOS | ionos.com
22 Most Reviewed Website Builder Plans Hosting Providers in United Kingdom (UK) (Apr 2023)
FAQ Website Builder 2023
What Is a Website Builder?
A website builder is an online tool which allows you to set up and create a website based on your design, without the need to code it manually. Everything can be done by you, without the need for a tech-savvy developer or a website design expert.
How Does a Website Builder Work?
A website builder works in a simple way - first, you select a template which will be the design layout of your website. The most efficient quality of a website builder is the fact that it removes the need of coding. Since builders contain a set of essential components required to build and customise a website, you don’t need to know how to write code or hire someone who can. Furthermore, website builders offer drag-and-drop editing modes that enable you to customise your website however you want.
What Are The Main Pros Of Website Builders?
The main benefits of website builders include:
- User-friendliness - website builders have tools in them that significantly improve user experience, making them easy to use, while the risk of making a mistake during coding is eliminated.
- Availability of templates - many pre-defined templates allow for users to create their website however they choose, saving both time and resources.
- Affordability - most site builders cost up to $100 a year.
- Flexibility - usually, website builders come with full packages, offered by web hosting companies that include mandatory features, from the likes of SSL, security updates, SEO tools and many other.
- Customisation - drag-and-drop interfaces allow you to design your page professionally.
Is a Website Builder Better than Coding?
It depends. When we compare using a website builder with hard coding a site, both approaches are correct for the right situation and scale of your project. Website builders are perfect for beginners with no experience who want something highly effective for their projects. Hard coding is the right choice when you have the resources, time and skill, as you get more control over your project, even though you depend more on developers to do the job.
Which Is The Best Website Builder?
It really depends on your criteria. Usually, hosting companies compete at offering website builders that have features such as:
- Excellent customer support.
- Responsive design on the website templates.
- SEO and marketing tools.
- Competitive prices and great promotions.
- Large databases of templates and media (stock photos, icons, fonts, etc.)