Contabo VS Hetzner – Compare Customer Reviews
- Number of user reviews score which helps determine the final score
- Average user satisfaction score, based on aggregated customer reviews collected from the web
- Technical support quality score, mostly in terms of reaction
- Company legitimacy score based on available company details (physical address, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Value for money, or the correlation between pricing and quality from the user’s standpoint
Full features comparison
|M||$3.99 / mo.|
|L||$6.99 / mo.|
|XL||$10.99 / mo.|
|XXL||$12.99 / mo.|
|STORAGE VPS S||$8.49 / mo.|
|S NVMe||$8.49 / mo.|
|STORAGE VPS M||$13.99 / mo.|
1. Hetzner Online
|Web hosting level 1||$1.68 / mo.|
|Web hosting level 4||$4.34 / mo.|
|Web hosting level 9||$8.78 / mo.|
|Web hosting level 19||$17.64 / mo.|
|CX10||$4.12 / mo.|
|CX20||$7.28 / mo.|
|CX30||$12.56 / mo.|
Web Hosting Comparison FAQ
What Is Web Hosting Comparison?
Similar to any other online form of analysis, web hosting comparison is designed to put statistics of Contabo and Hetzner together and evaluate what do they have to offer to the user in terms of speed, uptime, quality of service, server locations and total score. The main purpose of this form of comparison is to help evaluate and choose which is the appropriate web hosting company, since this is a service that is often used for long-term, making it an important choice for website publishers, administrators and businesses.
How To Compare Web Hosting Companies?
Just like any other form of comparison, the main way to compare Hostinger and SiteGround is to select them, based on important specific details, like the following:
How to Choose The Right Web Hosting Company?
One could argue that choosing the right web hosting company strongly depends on how the customer has formed their decision. This depends on what kind of criteria is the proper fit for them. Usually smaller businesses or enterprises go for cheaper web hosting services, that offer less operating power (RAM, CPU, storage, bandwidth, etc.), while larger companies go for globally oriented and bigger-scale plans with customised plans to fit their specific and more complex needs. To choose between Contabo and Hetzner, one has to look at the criteria (location, speed, security, uptime, customer support, customer reviews, features, budget, user experience) and make an informed decision. We at HTH.guide have made it simple by putting as much relevant analysis between Contabo and Hetzner to help you make a smart choice that is in your best interest.
What to Do If You Have Chosen a Hosting Company?
In case you have chosen between Contabo and Hetzner and wish to use one of them for your project, you need to follow the after-mentioned steps to get you started with it:
- Clarify the idea of your project.
- Research all of the necessary information for your project.
- Choose your domain name and domain extension(.com, .io, .net, etc.).
- Choose your web hosting type (shared, cloud, dedicated, VPS, collocation and plan).
- Choose if you will have a custom website or you will use a CMS platform (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc.)
- Choose the theme and plugins for your CMS platform to make your project more interactive.
- Choose categories for your project.