On This Page: [hide]
The Best Sweden Dedicated Hosting Providers will be presented inside this hereby article. We at hth.guide will introduce you to the potential and functionality of Dedicated type of hosting for Sweden both as a target destination for your website or if you want to have a server there targeting a World audience.
A quick refresher for our visitors – Dedicated Hosting is the type of hosting service that includes the loaning of Server Units and gaining full access to their power and resources exclusively to yourself as per your specific requirements.
List of the Best Dedicated Web Hosting in Sweden
As experts, we at HTH.guide will focus on Sweden as the location for Dedicated Hosting providers for leasing servers of data centers and providing an optimized and speedy network. Many of the companies listed below offer additional features as well as advanced security. Signing up with a Dedicated Host from Sweden, you will surely find a suitable provider for your needs for the Web.
Contabo Full Customer Reviews Analysis
Hetzner Full Customer Reviews Analysis
Liquid Web is a privately owned and independent company that has products to offer to a wide range of clients, including freelancers, business owners, resellers, agencies, and others.
Liquid Web started its business in 1997 and over the years it has become one of the most popular web companies out there.
Liquid Web services are for those of you who want to fully control their server. This means that you should configure the colocated equipment according to your personal needs before you deliver it to the datacenter. They offer dedicated services too if you want to use that as an alternative. Ask if Colocation is available for your specific location.
With that said, know that Liquid Web offers remote assistance with the service called Hands-On Support. This service costs $50 per hour and you can request a minimum of 1 hour. A ticket is required for all Hands-On Support requests.
Then when they contact you, they will ask you to provide details about your arrival time, full names of visitors, exact servers that are going to be under construction, as well as technical specifics of the upcoming activities. A single visit has a maximum time limit of 4 hours.
Installing an OS, software, or any additional configuration of the server is outside the scope of their support.
LiquidWeb are professionals who offer the niche-standard 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
Local Dedicated Hosting
Above we listed the top-tier hosting firms that can manage not only Sweden as a location for Web Services, but almost the whole World, as well. Below we will list the top Local choices for Dedicated Hosting in Sweden.
Euro-Space is a professional web host that was founded back in 2017. They have plenty of experience handling all kinds of clients and offer all basic types of plans. One of their main offers includes Servers in their European data center, at a very attainable price.
The company is registered in Sweden and is committed to providing the best-in-class hardware to their clients. Security is considered very important to the company as well. That is evident by the live security patch system, configured to be applied to all essential hardware devices. The servers are equipped with Cisco Firewalls. Other features include:
- Up to 64 GB ECC RAM per machine
- UK, Maidenhead Datacenter
- 100% Network Uptime
- 24×7 Superior Support
- Full Management Available
- No Contracts. Pay Monthly
- Up to 12 Cores, 15M Cache, 2.2GHZ per machine
- Reboot and KVM Control
The main data center is located in the United Kingdom instead of Sweden. However, all of the equipment is top-notch and has excellent Internet connectivity, which is not a significant disadvantage. And unlike other companies, Euro-space gives customers the ability to request power cycles and individual KVM sessions for the owned servers. They aim to reach the local Swedish market with their services.
Internet Vikings is headquartered in Sweden with regional offices in Malta and Ukraine. They specialize in Server solutions, private Cloud, and SEO hosting for agencies and businesses.
Internet Vikings have the latest hardware equipment technologies such as SSD and NVMe disk drives with Dedicated Network connectivity running on their servers. The remote management functionality is enabled by default for all clients. Here is what else is available as features:
- Remote management
- Optimized Servers
- Up to 40Gbit Bandwidth
- DDoS protection with BitNinja
- Latency Optimization
Customers can benefit from the data redundancy setup of the network and constant NOC service monitoring. In terms of hacking-attack safeguard mechanisms, the company has implemented DDoS protection. Customer websites can also be spread on CDN networks.
GleSYS is a company based in Sweden with regional offices in three of the biggest cities: Falkenberg, Stockholm, and Malmö. The host specializes in server offerings with more than 15 years of experience.
Some of the Hosting service features offered by the company are:
- First-rate hardware support
- 24Up to several 10 Gbit/s Bandwidth
- Hardware from leading manufacturers
- All Dedicarted servers are connected to GleSYS Backbone
- Optional OS Support Available
- Extended SLA
- DDoS Mitigation
GleSYS servers offer an automatic backup, load balancing appliances, and an extended SLA. In terms of security, the machines are protected from brute-force attacks by enforcing DDoS protection and a private VLAN network. The company also provides tailor-made solutions with custom plans and special pricing.
FS Data Sweden
FS Data is a well-known Swedish host company that offers a lot of plans and special Dedicated services. FS Data is one of the oldest companies that operate in the country, having started back in 1997. Their servers are also housed in environmentally-friendly Data Centers.
Dedicated solutions are divided into three standard plans – the cheapest one includes a refurbished machine, while the other two are marked as Premium and Professional.
The distinct features of their Dedicated Servers include:
- Environmentally friendly technologies
- Customers gain Full Access to Servers
- Good Customer Support
- Major investments in data center Infrastructure
- Juniper Firewall System
- Advanced Hacker Protection System
- Constant System Monitoring
- Minimal Downtime and Disturbances
- Additional IP Addresses – Available Upon Request
The prices are reasonable for the included hardware. All customers who purchase such a plan will benefit from many ready-made packages allowing for popular appliances to be quickly set-up. The FS Data host company also offers migration from VPS plans and other providers.
Sweden Dedicated company has been founded in 2006. During its first year of launching, it moved its office to Stockholm and started operating in the Phonera Data Center. Later on, it expanded its services while building other data centers located in Sweden. The facilities opened quickly after they were built.
Features which are distinct to the Sweden Dedicated company are the following:
- Free Anti-DDoS Filtering
- 400 Servers in Own Data Center Facility
- Real-Time Server Monitoring
- Mobile App Available
- Remote Console Access
- Free Support
- Free Ipv6 ranges
- Privacy Protected
- Free Reinstallations
The Sweden Dedicated plans have a lot of advanced options when compared to other host companies. That is evident from the developer team who have prepared a real-time monitoring system, which includes a mobile application allowing for instant accessibility. Remote reboot and uninstalls are free for the customers.
When the clients consider an operating system, they can choose a Custom ISO image upload made for their particular needs. The servers are equipped with state-of-the-art hardware components to meet even the most performance-intensive script installations.
All plans offered by the Sweden Dedicated company are presented within a very affordable price range.
Obenetwork is both a host service provider and a well-known Internet operator in Sweden. They maintain their infrastructure located in Stockholm and Malmö providing Internet packages and solutions.
Hosting equipment is installed in the Kista Gate Data Center in Stockholm and Malmö with other facilities in Oslo, London, and Amsterdam. Dedicated Server plans offer three basic plans: Basic 10 GB, Premium 100 GB and SSD Unmetered.
Their newest data center is located in Kista Gate (North of Stockholm). It provides high-density co-location of servers and dedicated machines with up to 22 kW power for each cabinet.
Here are some of the specifics when it comes to dedicated server plans:
- Full Redundancy on Cooling and Power
- Power Capacity of 2 MW
- Custom Server Machines Available
- High-density Co-location Available
- 24/7 Access Card
- Highly-trained Staff
- SSD Unmetered Traffic Plan Available
The company’s Dedicated Server Plan and other services benefit from top-notch hardware equipment being updated constantly. One of the most important factors when considering a Dedicated Server Solution for the market in Sweden is ordering a Custom machine. Obenetwork allows this to happen.
The 99Stack company specializes in affordable Dedicated and Cloud host solutions on their network. The European Cloud infrastructure is optimized to be running with a low latency but a high bandwidth. There are 10 public and 4 private Cloud plans available at the moment.
Here are the benefits of 99Stack Dedicated Hosting:
- Cloud Platform
- Low-latency Access
- 99Stack API for Command-line Management
- Knowledge Base
- Active Community
- Other Data Center Locations Available
- SSD Storage
- Custom Plans Available
One of the main benefits of choosing the 99Stack hosting company is because of its API. It allows developers and website owners to command and control their machines and integrate it into services and products they own. This enables complex custom deployment of appliances and easy management. This method of control also improves security and overall performance.
The Cloud also allows for easy migration from one facility to another within a rapid time for completion.
We reviewed some of the Best Dedicated Server Hosting companies that target Sweden as a hosting market. All these hosting providers will help you determine the specific resources you will need for your required web services and will help you understand what benefits you will get with each of their plans.
Choosing any provider with a Dedicated Server solution from the list provided above is quite alright as you will get a 24/7 Support management and you can always change the resources available or switch hosting providers.
We suggest that if you know your resources and want easy scalability and fast speeds, you pick a Managed Dedicated Server Hosting solution. That will make it easier for you to focus on the tasks at hand, rather at the technical side of server management.
You should also check out related articles:
Best Managed Dedicated Server Hosting
Shared Hosting vs. Dedicated Hosting
Dedicated Server – FAQ 2023
What Is Dedicated Hosting?
Dedicated hosting is the type of web hosting that provides a dedicated server for the customer with all of its resources specifically allocated for usage by the client. With this type of hosting you get full control over a server and its configuration settings. This type of hosting service is very suitable for large traffic websites that are designed to accommodate a vast number of users.
Different types of dedicated hosting plans exist that are offered by companies. The prices of dedicated hosting are based on what type of hardware you will choose, how new it will be and what kind of resources you will use in terms of storage, bandwidth and RAM. When it compared to Shared Hosting, it is significantly more expensive and for a good reason, too. Price also varies when it comes to the software package you will need installed on the server. While it may be suitable for beginner site or server administrators, this kind of service is designed for larger-scale operations.
What Is Dedicated Hosting Used for?
Dedicated Hosting is used mainly for large scale operations, where a website with high traffic will be operated or a server with a lot of resources will be used for one reason or another. The segment of customers who choose this type of hosting are medium to large-scale businesses or small website owners that expect their website to grow quickly. Many businesses also opt-in for Managed Dedicated servers, because it gives them complete control over the server with all of its resources and allows them to optimize it and tweak it according to their specific needs and requirements and also strengthen and manage insecurity and how it performs in real time.
How Does a Dedicated Server Work?
A dedicated web hosting server is a powerful tool for businesses and individuals who need more control and resources than a shared hosting server can provide. With a dedicated web hosting server, you are leasing a physical server from a web hosting provider. This means that you have exclusive access to the server’s resources and no other customers have access to it.
A dedicated web hosting server typically includes a processor, memory, storage, and network resources. The server is typically housed in a data center and connected to the web through an internet connection. The server is managed by the hosting provider, who will also be responsible for ensuring the server is secure and up-to-date. When you lease a dedicated web hosting server, you can choose the type of operating system and software you would like to use. This gives you a great deal of control over the server and allows you to customize the server to meet your specific needs.
Once the server is set up and configured, you are ready to start hosting your website or applications. You can upload files and data to the server and configure the server to meet your specific needs. You can also configure the server to provide security and performance features such as firewalls, SSL certificates, and load balancers.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Dedicated Hosting?
Dedicated hosting is an ideal solution for businesses or large organizations who require greater control and flexibility over the technology they use. It offers a range of advantages, including increased security, scalability, and performance.
However, dedicated hosting can be expensive and may require additional technical expertise to manage. In this article, we’ll explore the pros and cons of dedicated hosting in greater detail.
- Security: Dedicated hosting offers the highest level of security as the server is dedicated to a single customer, making it much more difficult for hackers to gain access.
- 2. Scalability: Dedicated hosting is highly scalable, allowing businesses to scale up their resources quickly and easily as their needs change.
- 3. Performance: Dedicated servers tend to have a higher performance than shared hosting options, making them ideal for businesses who require greater speed and reliability.
- 4. Control: Dedicated hosting gives customers full control over their hosting environment, allowing them to customize their server setup to meet their specific needs.
- 1. Cost: Dedicated hosting tends to be more expensive than shared hosting, making it out of reach for many small businesses.
- 2. Technical Expertise: Dedicated hosting requires a certain level of technical expertise to manage, making it unsuitable for those without the necessary skills.
- 3. Limited Resources: Dedicated servers are limited to a certain number of resources, meaning they may not be able to handle large amounts of traffic or data.
Is Dedicated Hosting Good?
According to our recent research on dedicated hosting, there are several clear advantages that make this type of service good for the customer:
1. High Performance – this type of service provides the customer with robust performance. Nowadays, this is very important, because users who visit websites do not wait around too long for a web page to load and this kind of service eliminates this lag. Speed is also important for how Google will rank your site, because SEO usually takes into consideration performance as one of its top criteria on site ranking.
2. Control, flexibility and monitoring – Dedicated hosting means that you have full ability to customize the server and complete control over all of the data that is going through the server, also allowing you to completely monitor and fix any problem that will occur in real time. It gives the users route access to the server, allowing them to install all kinds of software and constantly improve what they administer on the server.
3. Security – with dedicated hosting plans, you get more security features by the hosting providers, as it is more pricey for a reason. You also get complete access to configuring all of the security software and implement the highest standards of security measures to meet all of the cybersecurity criteria for your servers. Of course to do that, you will need to have the technical expertise or have someone do it for you.
Not only this, but this type of service is among the top services that are chosen by businesses worldwide, according to our statistics research report on dedicated hosting market growth. It takes second place in terms of percentage of customers opting for it with 27.90%, closely following Shared Hosting.
How to Set Up Dedicated Hosting?
There are several steps that you need to take if you want to set up dedicated hosting the proper way:
Step 1: Choose the proper dedicated hosting company. – this is very important and to do that you need to set a criteria for price, security, performance, customer satisfaction, tech-support and then compare companies based on that. We have the best dedicated hosting companies compared based on those factors in our review and comparison research article for 15 Best Dedicated Hosting Companies. It is updated with the latest changes as they occur all the time in this dynamic sector.
Step 2: Learn how to login to your dedicated server and operate it. – usually, a good dedicated hosting company will have a knowledge base along with an extended tutorial and live tech-support to help you learn how you can access and operate your server. However, we strongly recommend when choosing this type of hosting to have an extended technical knowledge or at least hire an employee with high technical skills in server management, networking and/or programming.
Step 3: Install the software that you need on the dedicated server. – whether it is WordPress, Drupal, SQL database or any other kind of service, you will have to install it on the dedicated server in order to put it into action.
How Do I maintain a Dedicated Server?
- Monitor server performance and security regularly: Keep an eye on server performance, memory usage, disk space, and other essential metrics. You should also monitor your server for security threats and take corrective measures accordingly.
- Keep the server OS and software up to date: Updating your server’s operating system (OS) and the software installed on it is essential to maintain security, performance, and stability.
- Make regular backups: Make sure to back up your data regularly to protect it from being lost or corrupted due to hardware or software failures.
- Implement a firewall: Firewalls are essential for protecting your server from malicious attacks. Make sure to configure a firewall and keep it up to date.
- Perform regular scans: Use anti-virus and anti-malware programs to regularly scan your server for security threats.
- Utilize monitoring tools: Utilize server monitoring tools to keep an eye on server performance, resource usage, and security issues.
How Can I Find the Best Dedicated Server Location?
Yes, you can. Using Hosting Finder Tool for less than a minute you can filter web hosting brands by traffic volume, CMS (WordPress, Magento, Drupal..), Server Location and current discounts all based on analysis of customer reviews around the web.
How Much Traffic Can Dedicated Hosting Handle?
For businesses that experience high levels of web traffic, dedicated hosting can be the ideal solution. By leasing a dedicated server, businesses can benefit from increased performance and capacity, allowing them to handle larger amounts of web traffic.
When compared to shared hosting, dedicated hosting can offer significantly more power and flexibility, while still providing the same level of security. When it comes to handling web traffic, dedicated hosting offers a number of advantages. For example, dedicated hosting can provide a more reliable and secure environment for websites. As the server is dedicated solely to a single client, there is less of a chance of other websites or applications affecting the performance of the server. This can help to ensure that websites remain online even during peak times of web traffic.
In addition, dedicated hosting can provide businesses with the ability to customize their server to meet the needs of their website. This means that businesses can configure their server to handle large amounts of web traffic, as well as scale their server as their website grows. This can be especially beneficial for businesses that experience sudden or unexpected surges in web traffic.