10 Best Cheap Reseller Hosting for 2023
Benefits of Reseller Hosting providersBenefits include saving a lot of money as you start using the reseller services at a low price point and everything grows exponentially - from customers to tier upgrades as plans and bigger space are available when you want to utilize them. By using this type of solution you have the benefits of creating and customizing your own plans, and even lay the foundations of your own company by creating your brand.
Standard Features of Most Cheap Reseller Hosting ProvidersThe usual features of Resseller Hosting are the following:
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Choosing Server Location
- SSL Certificates
- 24/7 Support
- MySQL and PostgresSQL databases
- DNS Management
- IMAP, POP3, SMTP Email Accounts
- Automated Backups
8. A2 Hosting
9. GreenGeeks Web Hosting
Reseller Hosting DefinitionThe reseller hosting option is a type of service which is provided by a web provider to a branded company with an option to get disk space and other resources resold as a plan to a third-party company. In this way, Reseller hosting providers' clients can offer hosting services to their customers in partnership with a designated hosting company. Thus, both sides win, as the company leasing space makes revenue from selling hosting and the smaller company gets a cut from the reselling services. So, simply put, disk space is rented from the bigger company to the smaller one and they both financially benefit from the partnership.
When and How To Choose Reseller Hosting?Choosing an appropriate Reseller service will give customers the flexibility to offer users suitable plans for a diverse range of markets. Many reseller hosts are targeted to specific needs or to a general audience. One of the most important values in Reseller Hosting, is the commission percentage that is earned upon a successful sale. Most of the top Reseller hosting providers on the current market allow for significant income margins, making them preferable to newcomers in this business.
Reseller Web Hosting FAQ
What Is Reseller Web Hosting?
Reseller hosting allows a reseller to purchase a large amount of server space from a hosting provider, and then resell it to their own customers. Reseller hosting is a great way for individuals and businesses to start their own web hosting company without having to purchase their own servers and infrastructure. Reseller hosting offers excellent advantages at a considerable price. It provides an option that involves one company (a provider) renting hard drive space and bandwidth to another firm (usually a small and mid-size business), who then rents the space to third parties (entrepreneurs and other small businesses).
How Does Reseller Hosting Work?
A reseller purchases a large amount of server space from a web hosting provider. Then, the reseller divides the space into smaller packages and sells it to customers of their own. In other words, the reseller acts as a middleman between the hosting provider and the customer, providing customer service, marketing, and technical support. The hosting provider administers the server, maintains support for the products, and bills the customers directly. It is also noteworthy that the reseller typically makes a profit by charging a markup on the hosting packages they provide.
What Are the Advantages of Reseller Web Hosting?
Here are some of the pros a.k.a. advantages of reseller hosting:
- A Cost-Effective Service. Reseller hosting is more cost-effective compared to other hosting solutions, as it allows you to purchase a large amount of hosting space at a discounted rate.
- Great Flexibility. Reseller hosting provides flexibility to add or remove services and features as per your individual needs, thus allowing you to easily scale up or down.
- White-label Solutions. Reseller hosting, allows you to be in charge of your own branded hosting services. This enables you to create your own hosting packages and offer them under your own brand.
- Increased Profits. This type of hosting gives you the opportunity to easily increase your profits by reselling hosting services at a higher rate than what you initially paid.
- Technical Support: By purchasing reseller hosting, you usually get access to technical support from the hosting provider. This can be helpful when you have technical issues with your hosting account.
What Are the Disadvantages of Reseller Hosting?
Here are some of the disadvantages a.k.a. cons of reseller web hosting:
- Limited Control. As a reseller, you are at the mercy of the hosting provider you are reselling. You have limited control over the resources you can use and the features you can offer.
- Technical Support: As the reseller, you are responsible for providing support to your customers. This can be a difficult task if you are not an expert in web hosting. 3. Technical Skills. Reseller hosting requires you to have the knowledge to operate with various control panels and features.
Who Is Reseller Hosting Suitable for?
Reseller hosting is a perfect fit for entrepreneurs, web developers, web designers, marketing agencies, IT professionals, and anyone who wants to become a web hosting provider and develop their brand quickly and easily.. This type of service is also an ideal choice for organizations and businesses that need to host multiple websites but don’t want to manage a server.
What Is the Difference between Reseller and Shared Hosting?
The main difference between reseller and shared hosting is the amount of control you have over the server and the extent of customization available. With shared hosting, you are sharing the same server resources with other websites, meaning that you have limited control in terms of the customization you can do. With reseller hosting, you are in charge of your own server, thus being granted the ability to customize it according to your specific needs. Furthermore, reseller hosting plans often come with abundant features such as a control panel, unlimited domains, and unlimited email accounts.
What Is Included in a Reseller Hosting Package?
A reseller hosting package typically includes the following features:
- A control panel, such as cPanel, to manage your hosting accounts.
- Bandwidth, storage, and server resources to host multiple websites.
- Automated billing, invoicing, and account management tools.
- Customer support.
- Access to reseller-only discounts and promotions.
- The ability to customize packages and pricing for clients.
- The capacity to offer additional services, such as website design and development.