10+ Best VPS Hosting Providers in India (2022) 🇮🇳
With VPS granting you greater speeds, you will see SEO Ranking improvement that will keep potential customers satisfied with the loading up of your site pages. Adding to that, clients will want to spend more time on your site, reading or shopping - depends on what audience you want to attract. VPS is great for creating a small or medium-sized website in India.
When Should You Use VPS?When you decide to go with a Dedicated VPS hosting plan, you will get a whole server at your disposal. This is convenient for people with high traffic websites who want to set up a server based on specific requirements and change them on the go.
Some people are reluctant to spend a huge amount of money for Dedicated Hosting just to meet the resource criteria needed for their high-trafficking sites. This is where VPS steps in.
VPS companies aim to establish a balance between having a dedicated resource and prices closer to that of Shared hosting. With making resources customizable, you as a client can choose exactly how much RAM, Disk space and processing power is needed to cut costs and still meet your resource critera.
You can install any server OS as a base for your server and even have multiple Operating Systems running simultaneously.
Another reason why you should use VPS is that it works just like a normal computer with your favourite OS installed. What makes it flexible is that having more than one Virtual Machine running you can switch between them without losing processing time or resources. All that without compromizing costs for each added machine.
One of the main reasons to choose VPS is that is better than any Shared Hosting plan and cheaper than Dedicated. Affordable, yet allowing full control over the server is why you should use VPS as your preferred hosting choice.
Best India VPS Hosting Providers List
2. Verpex Hosting
8. Hostripples - Managed Web Hosting
10. Visual Web Technologies
13. Host IT Smart
What is a CDN and Its Beneficial Aspects for VPS Hosting in India?A CDN is a content delivery network - a geographically distributed network of proxy servers that are providing fast delivery of Internet data to the target server. The goal is to provide high availability and performance to end-users by distributing the service in the best way possible related to their location. A CDN is really important because it increases the speed of your website. Moreover, instead of requesting data directly from the main server the CDN server has created a cache of your website, which really increases page loading times. You should also get firmware upgrades and patches handled regularly, to keep your websites secure from potential threats. Look for a built-in database security system that prevents access from unauthorized sources, included with your CDN. Here are some of the Security features you should get with any CDN:
- 24/7/365 Support
- Free SSL
- Support Team Management
- Automated Security Patching
- Dedicated Firewalls
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring
FAQ's VPS Hosting 2022
What Is VPS Web Hosting?
In networking, VPS or Virtual Private Server is the kind of hosting service, which is based on virtualisation technology and runs in a virtual environment, rather than an actual logical one. This type of service allows you to host your domain or files in the virtual machine, which has been secured from outside attacks using virtualisation, thus preventing access from third parties.
What is VPS Hosting Used For?
VPS hosting can have a wide array of appliances, just like a traditional hosting would have. Compared to other traditional services, like Shared Hosting, it is easier to set up, and can be used for the same purposes - creating a database, hosting a website and having a dedicated server space only for you, just like you would with Dedicated hosting.
Is VPS Hosting Good?
Being a more new and innovative model in the hosting sphere, VPS has numerous important benefits compared to other types of services:
- Scalability - it allows your site to be scaled up or down quickly when changing your VPS hosting plan. This is beneficial in a way that it makes you flexible in case the site requires more resources as more traffic flows in it.
- More resources available - this type of hosting allows you to access more resources for your server, compared to traditional limited services, like Shared hosting, for example, thus increasing the stability of your server.
- Security - the virtualization technology is rather a new one and a very secure one as well, because if one virtual drive is infected, most hosting companies usually have a quick backup solution that can just quickly restore the server back to normal, because it is virtual and not in the real world. Also, if one virtual server has been impacted, the others will be completely safe, because the compromised server remains isolated using the latest security standards.
- Customisation - with VPS you get an extremely high level of customisation for your server or website and you get the benefits of having complete control over what software it is you want to use on your virtual environment.
How to Set Up VPS Hosting?
According to the official HTH.guide tutorial on setting up VPS Hosting, there are several key steps that are necessary in order to succeed successfully: Step 1: Choose a VPS hosting provider. Step 2: Learn how to login to your VPS via a SSH FTP protocol. Step 3: Create a New User and secure it.
What Is The Best VPS Hosting Service?
After analysing thousands of customer reviews and overall performance of VPS services currently provided by the best VPS hosting companies currently in the world. In order to see more in-depth information and all of the companies featured in this comparison, visit the research & comparison review article linked above.