Hostinger VS Squarespace – Compare +14K Reviews
HostingerHostinger offers a drag-and-drop website builder and a range of other features, such as unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited website hosting. Hostinger is a great choice for small and medium-sized businesses that need reliable web hosting with a low price tag.
SquarespaceSquarespace is a website building platform that allows users to create beautiful websites without knowing any code. Its plans start at $12/month, and it offers a range of features, such as unlimited storage and bandwidth, a free domain name, and an SSL certificate. Squarespace also has an extensive selection of templates and an intuitive drag-and-drop editor, making it easy to create a stunning website. Squarespace is a great choice for individuals and businesses that need a professional-looking website without a lot of technical knowledge.
We HTH.Guide provides a unique, next-level analysis which evaluates the following criteria:
- Number of user reviews score which helps determine the final score
- Average user satisfaction score, based on aggregated customer reviews collected from the web
- Technical support quality score, mostly in terms of reaction
- Company legitimacy score based on available company details (physical address, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Value for money, or the correlation between pricing and quality from the user’s standpoint
Full features comparison
|Single Shared Hosting||$1.99 / mo.|
|Premium||$2.79 / mo.|
|Business||$3.99 / mo.|
|Plan 1||$3.99 / mo.|
|Single WordPress||$1.99 / mo.|
|WordPress Starter||$2.79 / mo.|
|Business WordPress||$3.99 / mo.|
|PERSONAL||$16.00 / mo.|
|BUSINESS||$26.00 / mo.|
|Personal||$14.00 / mo.|
Web Hosting Comparison FAQ
What Is Web Hosting Comparison?
This web hosting comparison gathers statistics and evaluates what they have to offer to the user in terms of service specifics, quality of technical support, available company details, and a total score. The main purpose of the comparison is to help evaluate the quality of the web hosting company, since this choice is long-term and is crucial to website and business owners.
How to Compare Web Hosting Companies?
To carry out a comparison, evaluate the following criteria:
How to Choose the Right Web Hosting Company?
Choosing the right web hosting company depends on how the customer has formed their decision. Usually, smaller businesses go for cheaper web hosting services, that offer less operating power (RAM, CPU, storage, bandwidth, etc.), while larger companies go for globally oriented and bigger-scale plans with customised plans to fit their complex needs. To choose one has to look at the criteria (location, speed, security, uptime, customer support, customer reviews, features, budget, user experience) and make an informed decision.
What to Do If You Have Chosen a Hosting Company?
Once you have chosen a web hosting provider, proceed with completing the following steps:
- Create a detailed plan of your website.
- Research all of the necessary information for your project.
- Choose your domain name and domain extension( .com, .io, .net, etc.).
- Choose your web hosting type (shared, cloud, dedicated, VPS, collocation and plan).
- Choose if you will have a custom website or you will use a CMS platform (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc.)
- Choose the theme and plugins for your CMS platform to make your project more interactive.
- Choose categories for your project.