ScalaHosting VS Ultahost – Compare +1500 Reviews
ScalaHosting offers a wide range of hosting plans, including shared, VPS, and dedicated plans. ScalaHosting offers 24/7 customer support and a money-back guarantee. In addition, ScalaHosting offers a variety of add-on services such as website optimization and SEO services.
Ultahost offers basic shared, VPS, and dedicated hosting plans. Its shared plans. It also offers 24/7 customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. However, unlike ScalaHosting, Ultahost does not offer any additional add-on services such as website optimization or SEO services.
Choosing a web hosting provider is a long-term decision, and it requires careful consideration of several factors. HTH.Guide provides a unique, next-level analysis which evaluates the following criteria:
- Number of user reviews score which helps determine the final score
- Average user satisfaction score, based on aggregated customer reviews collected from the web
- Technical support quality score, mostly in terms of reaction
- Company legitimacy score based on available company details (physical address, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Value for money, or the correlation between pricing and quality from the user’s standpoint
Full features comparison
|Mini||$2.36 / mo.|
|Start||$4.76 / mo.|
|Advanced||$7.96 / mo.|
|Entry Cloud||$14.95 / mo.|
|Premium Cloud||$29.95 / mo.|
|WP Mini||$2.36 / mo.|
|WP Start||$4.76 / mo.|
|SHARED Starter||$3.29 / mo.|
|SHARED Basic||$5.00 / mo.|
|SHARED Business||$10.00 / mo.|
|SHARED Pro||$12.99 / mo.|
|ULTA WORDPRESS||$2.90 / mo.|
|WORDPRESS STARTER||$4.90 / mo.|
|BUSINESS WORDPRESS||$7.50 / mo.|
Web Hosting Comparison FAQ
What Is Web Hosting Comparison?
This web hosting comparison gathers statistics and evaluates what they have to offer to the user in terms of service specifics, quality of technical support, available company details, and a total score. The main purpose of the comparison is to help evaluate the quality of the web hosting company, since this choice is long-term and is crucial to website and business owners.
How to Compare Web Hosting Companies?
To carry out a comparison, evaluate the following criteria:
How to Choose the Right Web Hosting Company?
Choosing the right web hosting company depends on how the customer has formed their decision. Usually, smaller businesses go for cheaper web hosting services, that offer less operating power (RAM, CPU, storage, bandwidth, etc.), while larger companies go for globally oriented and bigger-scale plans with customised plans to fit their complex needs. To choose one has to look at the criteria (location, speed, security, uptime, customer support, customer reviews, features, budget, user experience) and make an informed decision.
What to Do If You Have Chosen a Hosting Company?
Once you have chosen a web hosting provider, proceed with completing the following steps:
- Create a detailed plan of your website.
- Research all of the necessary information for your project.
- Choose your domain name and domain extension( .com, .io, .net, etc.).
- Choose your web hosting type (shared, cloud, dedicated, VPS, collocation and plan).
- Choose if you will have a custom website or you will use a CMS platform (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc.)
- Choose the theme and plugins for your CMS platform to make your project more interactive.
- Choose categories for your project.